Thursday, October 23, 2008

I am officially AGENTED

Yes, that belongs in all caps, especially after that last blog post! (Incidentally, I grew fonder of my little "p word" as the project wore on.) I signed the agreement last night and am meeting the new member of my alliance, Les Stobbe, this Saturday at a writers' conference here in Anderson. Unbelieveable, really, the sheer coincidence of that. In fact, it is unbelieveable -- and I don't believe it is coincidence at all. No, this thing is planned by my wonderful, masterful, Worker of the best surprises. My one and only Jesus! Thank you, my precious Maker, Redeemer, and Friend. Only You can truly understand my heart in this, after all we have been through together.

Pray for me, any and all of you who follow this little blog of mine. And rejoice with me in the things He has planned for us! He is up to something in the lives of us both!

No comments: